Northside Auto Dismantlers, LLC
Terms and Conditions
Northside Auto Dismantlers, LLC offers a 30-day warranty for parts sold.
Northside Auto Dismantlers, LLC hereby warrants to the purchaser that all parts are serviceable and functional. If a part is found to be defective within 30 days from date of purchase, Northside Auto Dismantlers, LLC shall provide a refund or replacement. Parts not defective which are returned for whatever reason are subject to a 25% restocking fee. All Returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt. No refund will be given after 30 days.
- No reimbursements will be given for delay, labor, mileage or any other cost for intstalling or reinstalling a part.
- All parts must be paid in full.
- If the part needs to be removed from the vehicle, Northside Auto Dismantlers, LLC reserves the right to request a deposit before said part is removed.
- Deposit will be applied to remaining amount owed on part at time of purchase.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at time of purchase, or a core deposit will be made. The core deposit will be refunded if exchange is returned within 30 days.
- Warranty is void if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold, or do not bear the identifying marks which appear on Northside Auto Dismantlers, LLC parts. We are not responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase. All parts are guaranteed for stock instillation only.
- Claims for adjustment due to defective parts must be made within 72 hours of time of purchase, unless other specific arrangements were made at time of purchase.
- Electrical parts are guaranteed to work at the time of purchase. They are not guaranteed to solve your electrical problems, and we do not accept responsibility for improper installation or diagnosis.
Northside Auto Dismantlers, LLC is not responsible for any loss caused from installation, removal, repair, replacement or use of our parts.